Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Catholic Jesus

Right now I'm on indefinite leave from paid employment and loving it! I have more time in my hands and I've just began writing a little book about my life. It may be boring for some but I surely believe a good number of people might find value with it. I still don't even have a final title but the tentative one is- The Change in me. Yes I went through a major change in life status- from being an ordained priest of the Catholic Church to being a dispensed priest. Yet I have resolved to spend the rest of my life communicating to people who would care to hear about God and His magnificence. For the past few weeks I have been giving recollections and talks and in the near future this would be very much a part of me. I may encounter a little opposition but it's nothing we can't handle. I have so much faith and belief in the Love of God that I know He will allow me to work inside the Church. After all, I've spent more than half of my life in His service so why stop? I am consoled by the fact that Hand of the Sower, a Catholic charismatic community, has journeyed with me. All praise!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Ferds,
    Why did you stop being a priest...did God suddenly stop calling you? It is very sad when men leave the pristhood and I can only think that ol'nick is laughing because he got another one to give up.
    Love maryclare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maryclare!
    Actually I'm writing a book about why I stopped being a priest and I hope you'll be able to get a copy once it's out. Ol'nick may be laughing but I've vowed to continue spreading God's word to anyone who may care to listen. By the way, where did you find my blog? I'm just curious to know because it's so new. Thanks so much for your comment. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ferds,
    St.Blogs Parish...new blogs list.
    Was there no way to continue as a priest but not in parish work but full time evangelist?
    God Bless!
    maryclare :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear MaryClare

    Unfortunately there was no way to continue being a priest because after taking a 30 day retreat and seeing a priest-psychologist for counseling I made my own decision to resign. I know it's sad. But I take some comfort in the fact that I'm continuing to be of service to the Church by giving retreats and finally by writing books about our Christian Life. And also by having this blog. I know being a priest is totally different. I just hope that God will continue using me as His instrument.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
an ordinary guy ever striving to live an an extraordinary life. It is a fervent desire to share what has been learned through the years to persons of the Christian faith and to anyone with whom we find a common passion.

Followers

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP